Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our Sixth Month Old

Chayse is now six months old. Can you believe it? Babies grow so fast. All of the sudden they aren't babies anymore. Here are a few pictures of our little lady.
Happy girl.
Isn't she so sweet?


Don't get on her bad side......or else!


OH how snuggly.



He makes a nice blanket.

Here are some things that she is doing at six months:
Eating #2 Foods
Putting everything in her mouth
Crawling like a maniac
Pulling herself to standing position (couch, dishwasher)
Holding onto objects and switching hands easily
Pulling hair (Ouch!)
Laughing crazily at mom's funny animal noises
Walking while holding onto your hands for balance
Got her first cold
Has pretty, long hair
and still no teeth!

4 comments:

bottom_of_the_mirror said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!!! Aubry can sort of sit up. Not too good, but she also got up on all fours a couple of times=) Yeah for babies!!!

Lara said...

She is adorable! I can't believe how big she is either. It goes by too fast!

Sunny said...

I have been meaning to comment on this post for about a month. Things have just been so busy around here I haven't taken the time. Now for the big comment (drumroll please). I was laughing so hard at that picture where she has the little devil horns and is making a face. It is hilarious. She is such a cute girl. I am still so shocked at how much hair she has for her age. You are a lucky mom. Yes, I realize the comment was a let down, but I did want you to know that I still read your blog. Even though I haven't commented recently.

samantha said...

such a cute little baby! Something was familiar about these pics and I just now figured it out...Michaela has that same yellow shirt. Our girls have cute taste. When do we get to see halloween pics??