Kelly! I just came across your blog from Amber's so I thought I would say hi. Congrats on your baby girl. I can't believe you can put her hair into a ponytail already. Although, I am not that surprised because you always had really thick, long hair. Anyway, I am glad I stumbled upon your blog and am glad we can keep in touch.
I can't remember if I have found you via blog before or not?.... I love the pony tail! I was so excited when Ella could have one. She was bald forever! I loved your naughty kitty post. Ash
3 comments:
Yes!! I can see it! Oh my she is SO big! She looks completely different than when I saw her! Just too cute!
Kelly! I just came across your blog from Amber's so I thought I would say hi. Congrats on your baby girl. I can't believe you can put her hair into a ponytail already. Although, I am not that surprised because you always had really thick, long hair. Anyway, I am glad I stumbled upon your blog and am glad we can keep in touch.
Sunny (Doty) Blake
I can't remember if I have found you via blog before or not?.... I love the pony tail! I was so excited when Ella could have one. She was bald forever! I loved your naughty kitty post. Ash
Post a Comment